Accepted Silver's Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You've been banned due to membership within the NSS Steam group, leave that along with cutting any other associations with groups based around Cheating you may have and we can move forward with this appeal.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
so i have been banned for joining friedns group and im gonna remain banned untill i un friend em? (i left the nss ages ago, this ban is old)
You don't need to unfriend them however you can't be associated with hacker groups, such as putting their tags in your name, being in their Steam group, or otherwise promoting them.

That is incorrect, you are in the NSS Steam group - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/OfficialNationalSecurityService . Yes this is a different NSS Steam group but nonetheless you must leave it.

Also the nss group is not bassed around cheating its bassed around protecting friendlys on trade servers, they have a handfull of hackers to kill other hackers
It clearly is based around cheating, you don't even need to look far to find that out (clicky).

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
i disagrre with ur statment about what they do but lets agree to disagree
It's not really something up for debate, the NSS actively promotes cheating despite how they've said otherwise. You can see this in the many group announcements they make regarding rage lobbies, where to download cheats, etc. along with the various users in that group who actively cheat and what not.

However now that you've left the NSS Steam group, I will unban you and give you a last chance. If you rejoin this groups or otherwise re-associate with cheating groups (as I explained above), then you will be re-banned without the possibility of an appeal.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.