Status
Not open for further replies.

Saedo

Jan 19, 2021
1.) Include your ban profile link:
just incase! here's my steam id.
STEAM_0:1:227361891
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:

Well the weird thing is when I check the ban website it says racist spam... but when I join a wonderland.tf jailbreak server it says "MFK" (mass freekill).
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't ever remember being racist but yknow, I'm here to talk about the MFK. So basically this was like a year ago I think, I was really new to tf2 and stuff and I started getting into jail break servers so I used to minge on them a lot and I guess I was banned, so it's been about a year and at the time I quit tf2, (too much crafting and I lost most of my stuff.), I've recently gotten into tf2 once again so now I'm having fun and just playing community servers and wonderland.tf is the only good jailbreak server tbh so I just wanted to like see if I could be unbanned and I swear I won't minge, I'm not like that anymore :) thanks for reading I hope this gets approved, have a good day.

Attachments

• 2021-01-19 (1).png
    2021-01-19 (1).png
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2021-01-19 (3).png
    2021-01-19 (3).png
    11.5 KB · Views: 9

Saedo

Jan 19, 2021
Hello there, I will be the admin handling your appeal.
So originally you were banned for racism but, it has since than been expired so no need to worry about that. However the guard ban is still there so are you looking to appeal that or no?
Yes, my appeal says "I'm here to talk about the MFK", I did only make this for the guard ban appeal, was a long time ago, I've become less of a minge, well I like to think.
Post automatically merged:

uh hello? ;-;

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Please be serious when answering appeals.
Considering that the guardban was last year I will be giving you a second chance. Just remember that if you do end up getting guard banned or banned again we may not be so forgiving. Also just as a reminder if you are dead as a red or blu please do not ghost via telling people that the warden is low which is what I am assuming here in this chat log.
3328313B FACA 4F75 ACCE 539385A0054B

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.