Since when you did start playing games and what username did you pick?

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Started to play games since i was like 3 years old, the reason why i started to play games is that my elder brother played something like counter strike, red alert 2, the forest and much more, i picked my first username as (Real name), idk about technologies tho so i thought username is like asking a real name

What about you guys

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Senior Admin ★★
Site Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
I started playing video games since before I could even remember, but when I started playing games online I was about 7 years old and I played on my dads PS2 and CoD 4 on the Wii, and when I got an Xbox 360, my first username I created was “CommanderSaggs” and when I got into PC gaming, it started at “sanic” then changed to “UncleProfit” and then I ended at “Profit”

Buns

-
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 5, 2020
I started playing games a long time ago. I think it was when I was either 6 or 7. I played a lot of games that require strategy but then eventually got bored. The way I found tf2 was by my older brother playing the game back in 2010 and I would just watch him play. I eventually fell in love with the game and I played it for years. The username I have though, I already explained in my ama so I think everyone already knows why.
Games are cool :katlul:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
When i Started with gaming. I was on PS4 and i guess decently known in the bo3 pst community as i used to always tryhard so much that id go on several nukes. My first name on PS4, (I was 10) Sssuuubbzero. Then I eventually used the name im known as now. KillbotInstinct.

D

Deleted member 8006

When I was around 5 years old, I started to play video games. I first had the original Xbox, then I had the Xbox 360, then I got the PS3 after that. For my Xbox 360 and PS3 accounts, I named myself Goldfish, because:
1. I liked the snack Goldfish as a kid, so I guess I told myself why not.
2. Pet goldfish were pretty cool and I had 2 pet goldfish during the time, so that gave me another reason to name myself Goldfish.