Sep 26, 2020
Alright

Favourite thing to do in JB

Coke or pepsi?

Milk or cereal first?

Best weapon in the game

do you have the stink
Favorite thing to do in JB
I love pokemon day, most fun day for me by far. I play tons of demoknight so melee fights are a thing I like. I also love going warden on rounds when it isn’t pokemon day.
Coke or Pepsi
Gotta be Coke, but I like both. Haven’t had either in a while though actually. Used to have coke at restaurants but can’t go to those anymore...
Milk or Cereal first
Cereal first. I don’t understand people who do it the other way, sorry 🙁
Best weapon in the game
Gotta be either the iron bomber, or the rocket launcher. Iron bomber is essentially a straight upgrade to stock (though I prefer stock) and grenade launchers have insane dps at high skill, and the rocket launcher offers insane mobility and damage. I’m gonna go with the rocket launcher though. Iron bomber is close second.
Do you have the stink
For sure. If you smell terrible then people will automatically social distance and you don’t need a mask!
Do it stink?
Do it stink?
Yes. It is incredibly pungent.
Story behind the username 'SiNine'?
Story behind the username “SiNine”
Ok, so basically a long time ago, back when I started playing TF2, I went by the name “The Master Spy” because for some reason I thought I was a god. I then changed my name to SCraft because I wanted to make minecraft videos, never did, and just kept the shitty name. I wanted to change it because it was an incredibly cringy name, so I thought “Ok, I like the way the letter S looks, and nine is a lucky number that sounds cool with it, why not just throw em together. Thought the name looked cool and stuck with it. Apparently it means blue in estonian or something so that’s cool, but yeah I pretty much just sat there thinking about what would look neat.

• Wow
Reactions: Floot

SiNine9

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 26, 2020
What is a game you see yourself revisiting a lot?

What game would you say you play the most/have the most hours in?
What is a game you see yourself revisiting a lot?
So I have this sort of ritual I guess where I play through almost all of The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion once a year around Christmas time because that's when my uncle first got me the game which got me into rpgs. One game(s) I think I'll probably be revisiting a lot from now on is Life is Strange and its prequel. I played those games I think November last year and they were amazing. Definitely gonna be replaying that at least once a year.
What game would you say you play the most/have the most hours in?
So as for playing the most, I play a lot of SMITE nowadays. I have a group of 4 other friends I play with regularly and it's really fun, but according to steam I have the most hours in TF2. Nearing 2800 now. I don't know if that's really my most played game ever though, I used to play a ton of my ps3 and played several games religiously when I was younger, namely Little Big Planet 2 and Tomb Raider, both the online versions. And yes if you didn't know, Tomb Raider had a shitty multiplayer mode that I was obsessed with for far too long. Little Big Planet 2 also absorbed possibly thousands of hours of my time. Here's a video of tomb raider multiplayer if you haven't seen it. Just skip to a random part if you want. Ah the hours of my life spent on video games....