Accepted Sir Tie Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Tie

Mar 31, 2019
So I was banned for using my laser because i recently bought vip and some random kid that wasnt an admin told me to stop using it i said why i paid for it and he said ok about 5 minutes later im banned without being told how long or anything

I think i should be unbanned because i honestly didnt even do anything i was just playing with the laser what is the point of it being available if you get banned for using it.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Dec 31, 2017
New York, United States of America
Hi! so funny story, I was the kid that told you to stop using the laser! as a matter of fact, I used an admin only chat that displays text all over the screen saying "dont spam lasers." I understand that you were playing with it but there is a difference between playing and spamming in an enclosed area that all the players just so happen to be in. There was a second reason for your ban as well, known as provoking. Specifically, provoking me.
This was in response to the first message to stop spamming the laser
and this was the part in which you provoked me to ban you.

Not going to mention how you clearly did not read how to properly appeal, but that is not my business. While I agree that VIP's should be able to play with the stuff, spamming lasers can be very annoying to other players.

Sir Tie

Mar 31, 2019
Spamming as in? Because i was drawing please give me a picture of me demonstrating spam
Post automatically merged:

Hi! so funny story, I was the kid that told you to stop using the laser! as a matter of fact, I used an admin only chat that displays text all over the screen saying "dont spam lasers." I understand that you were playing with it but there is a difference between playing and spamming in an enclosed area that all the players just so happen to be in. There was a second reason for your ban as well, known as provoking. Specifically, provoking me.
View attachment 2570
This was in response to the first message to stop spamming the laser
View attachment 2571
and this was the part in which you provoked me to ban you.

Not going to mention how you clearly did not read how to properly appeal, but that is not my business. While I agree that VIP's should be able to play with the stuff, spamming lasers can be very annoying to other players.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and also there is a button to make them go away on ur screen so they could have turned them off at any time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.