Accepted slademore44's Spray Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

slademore44

Apr 1, 2024
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:
linked to my forum account but here anyway: STEAM_0:1:110478410

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I had a really stupid spray that I haven't changed since like 2018, took a long break from TF2 for like 5 years with very little playtime inbetween. I didn't even spray it since I don't really use sprays but apparently admins can view your spray anyway which is how I got the ban. Initially it was a 1 week ban that got shortened down to a 1 day ban and a permanent sprayban by Smelvin (personally I still think the addition of the 1 day ban was a little harsh since it was a completely unintentional mistake). I already had a talk with them and have since switched out my spray for something much more appropriate and fitting with the kind of person I am now.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Look man I was a dumbass teen who forgot they even had that as a spray, I can promise you won't have anymore problems with me now, that was just a part of the younger me that I hadn't gotten rid of since it slipped my mind since as I mentioned above I don't even use sprays that much.

Luke*

Senior Admin ★★
Reports & Appeals Manager ★
Jun 8, 2021
I’ll unsprayban you on the condition that if you do get another one it will be unappealable. The majority of the playerbase is minors and to be frank that spray was horrendous. The day ban was warranted.
Appeal Accepted.

slademore44

Apr 1, 2024
I’ll unsprayban you on the condition that if you do get another one it will be unappealable. The majority of the playerbase is minors and to be frank that spray was horrendous. The day ban was warranted.
Appeal Accepted.
Again man I completely forgot it was equipped since it was from like 2018. Genuinely it is my bad but it was NOT malicious at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.