Sleeping Tips

cozmo.

★ Donor ★
Apr 5, 2020
Ever since games has came into my life from the start of quarantine, I couldn't get a single GOOD and boy I do mean GOOD night of sleep. I mean somewhere from 10-12 hours. Any have some good tips to sleep earlier/easier. ty so very much :kathi2:

laptivv

sanity
★ Donor ★
Jan 1, 2020
England
Keep your head resting on the pillow and try to find a comfortable position in your bed. (Relax your legs, thighs, and calves)

- Work out earlier in the day. Exercising at least three hours before you hit the bag can help you feel tired before tuck-in time and fall asleep more easily. -
- Clearing your mind for at least 10 seconds by imagining something like you watching the sea or a good view something that would bring up a relaxing scene. -
- Try to have a regular sleep schedule, Waking up and going to bed at the same times each day can help your internal clock keep a regular schedule, Once your body adjusts to this schedule, it will be easier to fall asleep and wake up around the same time every day.

- Sometimes if you feel like looking at the clock as your in bed do not look at your clock, usually, anyone who wakes up in the middle of the night often tends to watch the clock and obsess about the fact that they cannot fall back asleep.

That is all the sleeping tips I can give you.

Reactions: Hoovy Co

cozmo.

★ Donor ★
Apr 5, 2020
just literally sleep whenever ur sleepy

thats it
ok aya. I'm pretty sure I been doing that. LOL
Post automatically merged:

- Try to have a regular sleep schedule, Waking up and going to bed at the same times each day can help your internal clock keep a regular schedule, Once your body adjusts to this schedule, it will be easier to fall asleep and wake up around the same time every day.

Ah. My sleep schedule is a heap of messes. I'll try to set a strict schedule and adjust to it. Thanks alex

Reactions: laptivv

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
1. drink milk
2. no playing games in 5 hours (This may cause you addiction, meaning no sleep)
3. lay down at the your bed and close your eyes (if your eyes won't let you sleep, then drink more milk and watch some boring videos you don't like)

slot

Honorary Member ★
Jul 7, 2020
u should still be able to go to walmart- most of them where i live have pharmacies in them (or any other open pharmacies near u); theres a drug called melatonin thats naturally produced in your body, ur just adding some more (3-6 mg is recommended) and itll make u sleep. its the good for sleeping, it feels natural and it doesnt knock u out in 2 seconds. take the time u usually go to bed and then subtract by around 2 hours and u should be fine. too much and itll screw up ur sleep tho

source: i take it daily (^:

MintBrando

Some jailbreak guy
Honorary Member ★
Jul 13, 2019
somewhere
I have a IRL friend that would not stop talking about Polysomnography and that stuff so i have quite of bit of tips for you.

1. Get a schedule, it will make it better for you to get more/adequate sleep.
2. Have a "bedtime ritual" my friend calls it "do something before you go to bed".
3. DONT take naps during the day.
4. have a good environment. have a cool bedroom 60-70 degrees and don't have noise or light in your room. (you can change this stuff with blackout curtains, ear plugs, “white noise” machines (to mask noises), humidifiers, fans, and so on)
5. Sleep comfortably / be relaxed.
Calm down before bed, avoid caffine.
7. If you cant sleep do something relaxing until you can

I wouldn't recommend you to take melatonin

And if none of these help you, I think you should see a sleep professional

Everything I am doing is in green
And what i have
I can still get in contact with her if you guys ever have more questions about it
🛌