• What is your birthdate?
    • 1st August 2004
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 500+ hours. [ ✓ ]
    • How many hours?
    • Currently 5,699
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✓ ]
  • Have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours. [ ✓ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✓ ] *
  • You must have sufficient discord/forum activity. (Forum account for at least one week, along with 5+ posts.) [ ✓ ] *
  • If you are missing any requirements, please explain why:
Personal Info:
  1. Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198321826433/
  2. Your Discord Handle: Slushroom#5082
  3. Where are you from? (Timezone/Country): GMT/ UK
  4. Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
  5. When are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?: I have college on Mondays to Wednesdays, on Mondays I get home around 5pm and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays I get home at 4pm
  6. Which Wonderland.tf server(s) do you usually play on and what time?: I'm nearly always on the minecraftworld_a7 servers. I've got most of them on my favourites and go to each. Since I don't have much to do I usually spend a while on these servers from 4-7 hours.
  7. Have you ever held an administrator/moderator position for another community?: Never
    • If so, what position did you hold, what were your duties, and for how long?:
    • Do you have experience using SourceMod?: I've never used SourceMod before. I don't think it should be hard to get the hang of
  8. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server/Forum/Discord Moderator will affect the community?: I feel as if I'd make a good spot in the staff as I'm on wl pretty much any time I play tf2
  9. What have you done to improve WonderLand so far, and what do you plan to do further as staff?: I've sent out numerous reports to the staff from /call, Discord, and the forums.
  10. Why should we accept you into the team?: Like before, I hope I can make a good effort in this community and I look forward to getting accepted if possible.
  11. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?: Well, I use Voicemod sometimes in servers but also check out in case anyone thinks the noise is too loud or if they'd rather just have a quiet game. The Forums isn't somewhere I usually spend but can improve if needed, I'm more likely to respond to Discord and /calls. HOWEVER I do sometimes check the forums every once in a while and like I said, I can improve.

Eight

Temp. Head-Admin
Temp. Head-Admin ★★
Advisor ★
Do you idle on our servers at all?

Slushroom

It rarely happens as much as it used to back around 3000 hours but whenever I have to go afk for a good reason it tends to last around 10-15 minutes before I come back

kek.exe

Moderator ★
Before I make my vote I would like your explanation behind these bind spams and how many times it has appeared bind 2.png

And this is from your most Recent chat logs
bind.png

Last edited:

Slushroom

I don't even know what the fuck they are. I think it may be my old lenny bind but also looks like the chat logs haven't loaded it properly. Everything else in the picture is all typed out

kek.exe

Moderator ★
Currently, I do see potential In you as a future Staff member So for now I will be Voting +1 This may Be subject To Further Changes. I wish you luck with Your application

After Some thought I will be changing my vote to -1 I would like to see you apply in the future as you do have potiental

Last edited:

UberCharge!!

The Ultimate Gamer
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
How can it be an old bind if it's latest use was only 2 days ago? And with just how much you've used it I question your overall maturity.

As it stands I am voting -1.

If others are willing to support you, I will reconsider.

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
After seeing what @kek.exe presented to me and your numerous hours on the game which might be suggesting that you idle somehow, I will be giving you a -1. Maybe after you improve on the use of not using the Lenny binds as much, and work on not idling as much than I’ll think you’ll be ready.

Slushroom

Yeah, I've gone and deleted my several month old lenny and began closing the game more often when going afk. First progression steps and all

dexter

Chad of a Warden
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
-1, Better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.