• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Jailbreak Small addition to the Favoritism Rules

SlavMcgopnik

Nov 3, 2021
This one came up recently to me regarding what I call "challenge type" games.

Basically, in games where the reds need to complete a given task to survive, the last red must complete the task in order to get LR.

To clarify, this would be an order along the lines of "Jump to the farthest tree in the forest without touching grass, one at a time called up by steam name". If every other red failed and was then killed, under current rules, the last red who had not even attempted the challenge would receive LR.

Personally I see this as a huge vehicle for favoritism, especially when combined with the extremely challenging "ladder jump challenge" that some wardens have been fixated on lately. It's very easy for a warden to give a nearly impossible challenge and just give lr to a friend or favorite by killing off all of the other reds this way.

That's why I'm proposing the change, specifically to simple challenge based orders like the ones listed as examples. (exceptions could remain for obby and deathrun, or the rule could be worded a lot better than I did).

water tank

i love music
Admin ★
Oct 20, 2021
Romania
+1
While it's pretty rare for a warden to kill the other reds with an almost impossible order or task, or at least I didn't see anything like that during my time playing on any jail server I play it still happens even if they are a stranger the current warden doesn't know at all

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Posted on Discord for more votes and also added a poll. Only reply to this thread if you want to explain your reasoning; use the poll or Discord for just voting.