Declined Smudgy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudgy

May 28, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
so one day i was playing some tf2 and i joined my friend he plays on this server alot and this is a pretty cool server and ive been playing on here for a few months now and out
of nowhere i get a banned for duplicate account idk if its becuase of my main account that i used to play tf2 on and i play gmod on that account or what but i dont know

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i want to play on wonderland again and i've been wanting to ever since i got banned and i've met so many friends from there and i wish i could come back

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
Well then, could you explain to me how all those accounts are banned on the same IP you are using?
Usually the answer would be a VPN, but in this situation, I found that all the accounts are linked to you.

Account 1 has used Smudgy as a past name.
Account 2 has used Smudgy as a past name and in it's steam ID.
Account 3 has used Trevor as a past name.
Account 4 seems like it's not linked to you, but if you check your main account's past names "EGGPLANT MODDING" does show up.

Now, I don't know about you, but to me that seems highly unlikely to just be a coincidence.

Again, failure to respond within 24 hours will result in the denial of this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.