Declined Smudgy's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudgy

May 28, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I logged on Team Fortress 2 and went to the server list page, and was notified in the process of connection that I had been banned from all Wonderland servers, and directed me to a link to appeal the ban. After doing some digging on the Wonderland's main page, I discovered I had been banned on May 17, 2019. I can't recall exactly what I was doing in TF2 that day, but I recall enough to flabbergasted as to why I'd be potentially banned, much less permanently. The reason on the Wonderland site stated "Duplicate Account," which I"m not sure as to what that alludes to; I have no alternate Steam Accounts to speak of.

and i never really used alts on WonderLand

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
i might have had my VPN on or something and i will refrain from having my VPN on at all times

=WL= Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 7, 2017
Right here
@Ra Ra RasPOOTIS you can even go on the bans for the wonderland and look at that ban it even says thats a Duplicate Account

You think I dont know that? We can also see what accounts are on your IP so here we are full circle, explain why you have so many alts (many of which have punishments on our servers)

Status
Not open for further replies.