Declined So I got perma banned for duped account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoom

Nov 18, 2020
I was just playing a game, I was on dm_duel and saw that my brother got banned / or left, so I searched "Wonderland Bans" and saw that he was banned for racism, I knew that he would get banned because he renamed himself to "e-blade is such a faggot" (his name now is "m1gel") and just saw that it was a 1 day ban, so I shrug it off telling myself it's just 1 day ban, he can live without playing on this server for one day, and I went to play, since nobody was at dm_duel, I went to a trade server, then I noticed I got banned from wonderland, I immediately searched "Wonderland Bans" and saw I was banned for being a duped account, I thought to myself "how can I get banned? I haven't done anything." then I thought that they might have mistaken me for being a duplicate account because me and my brother have the same IP, so I panicked trying to get an appeal but it got declined, then a friend suggested that I should just make a new account, I thought that would be stupid and it won't worked but when I made it, it worked but not what I thought it was, I slept then woke up the next day to see that my other account was banned for avoiding/ignoring a punishment, I made 2 appeals but they didn't work, I am only asking for my acount and my brother's (m1gel) to be unbanned, I know that I might have cussed at E-blade saying "fuck you" because I was starting to get pissed off at him, my brother cussed him multiple times because he was just pissed off at that time, he almost punched his laptop, I know I might not be the best tf2 player, but I try to be good, so I am asking very politely for me to get unbanned and my brother's account as well (also happy new year to whoever is reading this) (this are the accounts who got banned:
that's the accounts that got banned)

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
After looking into it I found that your tried to appeal on 2 separate occasions.
Both were declined due to being to much evidence that it was in fact your accounts. Also in your last appeal you knew fully well that you got banned and so did your brother because of you insulting e-blade yet you still ended up avoiding your ban. I would also like to say that the ban is still fresh
Considering this, I will not be unbanning you.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.