Resolved So many problems that I have to list it in the description

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8006

ID: Name: Captain.Crits
Date: 05/28/20
Server: Wonderland.tf Jailbreak - IL
What Happened (A lot lol): Ok this player has broken so many rules that it will be a list and it was too big to fit into the actual title of the report. What he did wrong includes: Baiting as a heavy for a very long time for no reason, as he was not dealing with a rebelled. He even admitted that he did this, but he said "I don't care." Next, he allowed a rebelling red to enter back into the game. Now you may be wondering, "But Reds can be pardoned, right?" However, the warden never said the words "All Reds are pardoned." If he only pardoned this one red, then it would be favoritism, but he didn't even say "You are pardoned," so it is favoritism. Next, the rebelling ('Pardoned') scout left club glod (Yes he was the last Red, but for Club Glob, ALL Reds must go), which the Warden didn't care he rebelled and continued the game without saying he was pardoned. Next, the Warden did a mass round delay, which he kept the scout in Red/Blu side knife pit for a whole 2 minutes, as the scout was "His pet." Next, the warden made us go into sweeper water and afk afm in it, which I don't even know if this is allowed. Even if he wanted us to be under the water, he should take us into Pool and not Sweeper water. Last, the warden caused the deaths of many REDS by telling us to go into Sweeper Water, but he activated the game. This caused more than half of the RED team to die, as he told us we had to Bombrush to it, so we would be KOS if we didn't. Therefore, he gave us an order that is not fair to REDS.
There might be more rules broken than I said, as he broke so many rules in a small amount of time.
Proof: Youtube Video

Status
Not open for further replies.