Not open for further replies.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095911385

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was playing as soldier, in a discord voicechat with some friends on a JB server. I don't remember what happened before, but I was standing on top of obby and all the reds were just going through it, while I was talking to the other guards. I was standing still. Shortly after looking around, my game froze for a second, and then it said I was banned. I didn't see any reason for it to have happened as I wasn't doing anything. I checked the website, and it said... 'tried exploit'. "What? That makes no sense. What was I even doing. No, I didn't even do anything," I was thinking to myself.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The ban really shouldn't be their, I'd like to have a better reputation than I do now, and getting rid of this ban is the least I could do to improve. I don't know any exploits, and I don't even see what there is to exploit in jailbreak.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
After due deliberation I've decided to delete the ban upon your request. While your story does not seem to fit what would trigger the anti-exploit system, the system was faulty and has since been removed. Given the validity of the ban can not be proven anyway, I don't see any reason to keep it on your record still (although, even if it was on your record, it would most likely be dismissed and not be counted against you).

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.