Accepted Socks First Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginglemört

Apr 23, 2020
America
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I joined a Jailbreak server and after a little while, we had a warden named Omnicorn. Omnicorn made us all bomb rush to a warden marker outside of the cells. He then said in these exact words, " You guys know about the riots in Manhatten right?" people were getting mad at him for saying this because it was not relevant to jailbreak and a Demoman rushed a guard and hit him and went back to the crowd. The warden then said, "you know what? I'm gonna tell a joke about the riots. Do you see that rebelling Demoman? I'm gonna kill him because I am a police officer and he is black, then I will allow you all to riot against us." Red's were muted, so we were all calling him a racist in the chat. He said it was a joke and he was just joking multiple times but nobody cared we just wanted him gone. I eventually reported him for racism. A few minutes later, I was banned for a day for a false report
3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
1. Omnicorn made a racist joke about something big that is going on in the world right now.
2. I reported him for being a racist.
3. I have several witnesses, and the one I trust the most is Maurve. He was on the server at the time. If you need proof, ask him.

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
I PM'd you multiple times to elaborate on how he was being racist (as I didn't get into the game until after the event had taken place), and you didn't respond, even after warning you that you would be banned if you didn't respond.

I'll unban you, seeing how it is your first offense and I understand if you missed the PMs. Also, OmniCorn has been dealt with.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.