Solve this riddle

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Hello :)
Solve this simple and easy riddle:
I am at the top of a distant world and I can be found way below at the ocean.
Admiring the moonlight, my heartbeat flows alongside the current of time and space.
I may have my ups and downs but I can be edit in a parallel universe.

Who am I?

It's so easy and I think the first person who'll see this will find the answer.
No hints will be given.

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
Something tells me the answer is Floot
That would've been cool, but no.

i may have taken this a lil bit too far. I'll tone it down a lil bit.
Hints:
1-It's a person,
2-related to wonderland (obviously a member)
In line 1, a 'distant world' is referred to a fantasy world or dream-land which of course means 'wonderland'​
Look out for key-words, not the word-play.​
3- He/she joined in December 2020. The answer is also a noun/verb.
and
4- this riddle makes no sense. I just want to mess with your brain.
:)

Strafey

Poponyanya
★ Donor ★
Jan 19, 2021
a pleasant place
Hello :)
Solve this simple and easy riddle:
Admiring the moonlight, my heartbeat flows alongside the current of time and space.

Who am I?

It's so easy and I think the first person who'll see this will find the answer.
No hints will be given.
At the top of a distant world?
Considering your hint about a distant world referring to WonderLand I guess that at the top symbolises a person with a high rank?
The first person that came to my mind was xypher
Way below the ocean... I cannot explain to myself what exactly you mean by that but I have a slight feeling that it has to do with a profile banner? If that is the case then it cannot be xypher as they do not have a profile banner, so its kind of contradictory. Another thing that I came up with is somebody with staff rank but not a very high one. At the top of the world but way below the ocean, so if I see this from a literal perspective it would mean that the ocean is also on top of that distant world, probably meaning that every staff member would be in that so called "ocean".

Admiring the moonlight... A person that is on hiatus? Someone who is only admiring but not taking action
But my heartbeat flows alongside the current of time and space?

Passion maybe? Passion and affection for this community

Probably also refers to staff members?
The ups being helping out the community and the downs being hated by the people you have punished

But I can be edit in a parallel universe
Woah Floot, this one is tough.

Well thats everything I came up with
I may have looked at everything from a completely wrong angle but at least I have contributed a little :)

• Wow
Reactions: cottage

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
At the top of a distant world?
Considering your hint about a distant world referring to WonderLand I guess that at the top symbolises a person with a high rank?
The first person that came to my mind was xypher
Way below the ocean... I cannot explain to myself what exactly you mean by that but I have a slight feeling that it has to do with a profile banner? If that is the case then it cannot be xypher as they do not have a profile banner, so its kind of contradictory. Another thing that I came up with is somebody with staff rank but not a very high one. At the top of the world but way below the ocean, so if I see this from a literal perspective it would mean that the ocean is also on top of that distant world, probably meaning that every staff member would be in that so called "ocean".

Admiring the moonlight... A person that is on hiatus? Someone who is only admiring but not taking action
But my heartbeat flows alongside the current of time and space?

Passion maybe? Passion and affection for this community

Probably also refers to staff members?
The ups being helping out the community and the downs being hated by the people you have punished

But I can be edit in a parallel universe
Woah Floot, this one is tough.

Well thats everything I came up with
I may have looked at everything from a completely wrong angle but at least I have contributed a little :)
You overthought it a lil bit but it's quite impressive-

I will reveal the answer if this certain person is no longer "at the top". It means that it's temporary. (my bad)

Only the first line refers to a member. The 2 other lines is 'something' not 'someone'.

Last hint- "Racecar spelled backwards is racecar"

As I said, it make 0 sense.