Resolved Some cosmetics don't appear with !wear command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I have recently found a bug on your servers, that doesn't allow me to equip some cosmetics using !wear command, or it mashes them up.
For instance, when I use !wear for three cosmetics, Heer's Helmet (!wear), The Heat of Winter (!wear2) and The Medicine Manpurse (!wear3), all with appropriate IDs, it shows only the second and third cosmetic, the first not appearing at all. Instead, my own hat I bought was there.
When I tried it on Scout with Bill's Hat, Wipe Out Wraps and Transparent Trousers, everything went just okay. I could apply paints and unusual effect with no problem.
Uppon playing Sniper and equipping some cosmetics using !wear, my own hat was there instead of the one I wanted to try, the second and third cosmetics appearing normally.That occures since the new version of !wear plugin, and somehow happens only on Wonderland.tf, not being a trouble at other servers using same plugin.¨
I've made screens, but I was unable to find 'em, sorry.
Thanks for any help.

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
Hello,
I have recently found a bug on your servers, that doesn't allow me to equip some cosmetics using !wear command, or it mashes them up.
For instance, when I use !wear for three cosmetics, Heer's Helmet (!wear), The Heat of Winter (!wear2) and The Medicine Manpurse (!wear3), all with appropriate IDs, it shows only the second and third cosmetic, the first not appearing at all. Instead, my own hat I bought was there.
When I tried it on Scout with Bill's Hat, Wipe Out Wraps and Transparent Trousers, everything went just okay. I could apply paints and unusual effect with no problem.
Uppon playing Sniper and equipping some cosmetics using !wear, my own hat was there instead of the one I wanted to try, the second and third cosmetics appearing normally.That occures since the new version of !wear plugin, and somehow happens only on Wonderland.tf, not being a trouble at other servers using same plugin.¨
I've made screens, but I was unable to find 'em, sorry.
Thanks for any help.
Could you tell me which hat you own, and which ids you used?
Un-equip your own hat then?
You need to have a cosmetic equipped to make use of !wear

Luigi

Jun 30, 2018
Ireland
Shouldn't it be obvious that a plugin like this isn't going to work 100% of the time? Valve came down on scripters in the past for making fake item plugins, and this plugin obtains cosmetics that you don't even own.

Status
Not open for further replies.