Some friends and I made the minecraft jailbreak map, in minecraft

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
Hello everyone!

Kretzy, Lil Palm Tree, Birb, and I are working on making the minecraft jailbreak map in minecraft in a 1:1 ratio. I'll continuously post updates but here is a screenshot of maincell area so far, we have dodgeball, jeopardy, medic, armory, cells, knifepit, nine square, sweeper, and fall game so far.

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

Attachments

• jailbreak minecraft.png
    jailbreak minecraft.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 40

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
ba78b5508467d998a4209bbc964583f2.png

https://gyazo.com/ba78b5508467d998a4209bbc964583f2

Here's Jeopardy

Reactions: Eight

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
wow now i want to see that map in my bare eyes
As of right now, we have over half of the map completed with minigames such as fall game, crush game, deathrun, nine square, knife pit, jeopardy, diner, dodgeball and club glod. Right now, we are working on creating a class select system with custom enchanted weapons to suit each class accordingly. After this we will continue to finish the map and work on the functionality of each individual game one by one to make sure that each game is actually playable. We plan on having players play on it in the future just for fun but as of right now it is still in development.

• Wow
  • Woah
Reactions: Eight and Green.

dimmy

Popular Member
Jan 24, 2020
Oh shit this looks really cool, are there gonna be vents?

As of right now, we have over half of the map completed with minigames such as fall game, crush game, deathrun, nine square, knife pit, jeopardy, diner, dodgeball and club glod. Right now, we are working on creating a class select system with custom enchanted weapons to suit each class accordingly. After this we will continue to finish the map and work on the functionality of each individual game one by one to make sure that each game is actually playable. We plan on having players play on it in the future just for fun but as of right now it is still in development.