Resolved Somekinda weapon Glitch while being spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suomimies55

Mapper
★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
Finland
Today on the server, i noticed some spies having different classes weapons. They were able to disguise and other normal spy stuff. But one of them were using Rocket launcher or Medigun while playing as spy.

LgV5N9Q.jpg

sFCUUE2.jpg

2r8jeBd.jpg

❤PoliceFox and ZalvyZ were abusing this glitch on the Zombie mod server.

ZalvyZ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZalvyZ
❤PoliceFox Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/_SBFLY_

Suomimies55

Mapper
★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
Finland

On this video clip, you can clearly see the Player (❤PoliceFox) using a glitch while being as spy.
He's using other classes weapons, such as Heavy's Fists and Scouts Scattergun.

What i've noticed, they're using !australium command to perform this glitch.
I'd like to hear what the staff has to say about this, since it is after all a glitch/abuse.

Suomimies55

Mapper
★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
Finland

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
User has been banned for a week, thanks for the report!

I'd recommend in the future however to prioritize using /call and/or asking for help on the Discord over forum reporting, since those methods allow us to deal with rule breakers more effectively.

Suomimies55

Mapper
★ Donor ★
Aug 28, 2017
Finland
User has been banned for a week, thanks for the report!

I'd recommend in the future however to prioritize using /call and/or asking for help on the Discord over forum reporting, since those methods allow us to deal with rule breakers more effectively.

I find this method much better, and when i've tried for calling someone. It's usually no response.

Yet better, there's demo of what has happened

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I find this method much better, and when i've tried for calling someone. It's usually no response.

Yet better, there's demo of what has happened
It's wished by staff though that you try those methods beforehand since then we can give warnings before banning them, we can handle other issues on the servers, etc. Nonetheless, again, thanks for reporting. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.