Declined Something not alright... Im getting ip banned in all servers for duplicate accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrategymenX

Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

From unknow reason i am getting banned in my main account on all TF2 community servers including Wonderland servers. When i checked the ban list it always sey that i got banned for duplicated accounts. This also happened in Blackwonder. I am using vpn sometimes and also a public wifi (no password/security). i also have 2 alt accounts that i used. I used them on casual to troll people with exploits but i dindt connected to any community servers.
Im not sure what i did wrong that my main got banned in community servers,so please guys can you help me?

I played Community servers from more then 2 years and i never encounter this problem.
Thanks!

With Sincerity,
StrategymenX

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia

StrategymenX

Jan 25, 2020
Yes

1: i forgot to mention that i only use vpn when im browsing the web to keep my safe from trakers

2: The account with what i played on your zombie mod server is
COOL_KID_WITH_GUN

The other account that i only used on casual is Pro_Cod_Player

Kruthal

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 2, 2017
Estonia
Both of the accounts were recently vac banned, including "COOL_KID_WITH_GUN" has been banned by SMAC for cheating on our servers. Since you admitted to these accounts being yours, then I see no other choice, but to decline this appeal. We have zero-tolerance against cheaters.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.