Status
Not open for further replies.

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
As a small token of appreciation to this community for being so friendly, open, and wonderful in general, I've decided to conduct my first giveaway! I've been here for four months now, and so I thought what better way to celebrate my time so far here with a little gift to the community. :katlove2: What's up for grabs? It's a Strange Chicago Overcoat colored in A Deep Commitment to Purple.
Good luck to all! Hope to see some comments that really reflect me! :katlul:

How To Enter:
  • Comment with something that I would say, in typical Sowon fashion - I will choose the one which relates to me the most and makes me laugh!
Eligibility Requirements:
  • Must have a minimum of 10 forum posts
  • No active bans (excludes teambans)
  • Must have Steam profile linked in forum profile - if not, link it or a trade link in reply
  • Must have at least 10 hours Wonderland.tf server connection time

I will choose a winner in around 48 hours on Friday 17th.

TK

Jailbreak Noob
★ Donor ★
Nov 20, 2019
England
As a small token of appreciation to this community for being so friendly, open, and wonderful in general, I've decided to conduct my first giveaway!
i really like this giveaway, really shows your true character, that fact that you are giving away a Strange Chicago Overcoat really shows your true character and i love it.
Overall this post is really well written and i love it!
Eligibility Requirements:
  • Must have a minimum of 10 forum posts
  • No active bans (excludes teambans)
  • Must have Steam profile linked in forum profile - if not, link it or a trade link in reply
  • Must have at least 10 hours Wonderland.tf server connection time
Your eligibility requirements are perfectly reasonable and therefore shows you are willing to open this competition open to all and that is an amazing quality to have.

My only negative is that you have got 0 points scored with this item which makes me question how much you actually play with this item, hence its lack of value for yourself.

Overall i'm giving you a +1 for a good giveaway

Hope to see some comments that really reflect me! :katlul:

Hope this meets your expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.