Space Travel

Demonic_Fun

Oct 7, 2018
Currently Space X is set to send the first humans to mars in 2024. However this year may change. This is the farthest any human will have ever reached from earth. There are other planets they we have been trying to go to as well you can google those

LadyBerry

Dec 7, 2018
I would love to live on Mars! think of the possibilities! the things we can find and discover, and think about it, if we continue making advanced technology we can maybe go deeper into space and find planets we've never seen before! especially the black hole, i wonder what awaits us in there...

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
I like space mysteries too.
I've always wondered if there is any form of life outside in the universe.

There are many theory videos where some of them might be close to real because we don't exactly know how big our universe is. But if humans would be capable to create a fully functional artificial Black hole, then MANY things could be done...

All the things that you can imagine has to exist on an other side of our universe. Even if it sounds stupid.

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island

Like Object transportation using space-time travel (4th dimension)
Teleportation
Time travelling (Just a theory)
Artificial gravity
Bend time and space
Creation of an anti-matter or something similar

These things sound like sci-fi stuff found in movies, but who knows...
I always think about the theory that came up in my mind when my physics teacher used to show me interesting contents about space.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Teleportation
Artificial gravity
Bend time and space

I always think about the theory that came up in my mind when my physics teacher used to show me interesting contents about space.
An artificial black hole and artificial gravity are the same thing. A black hole is a point of extreme mass.

Reactions: Floot

rainman

Nov 27, 2018
I would love to live in an age where traveling between planets is like going to another country as it feels right now.
When the first human is born on another planet we also need to put planet of birth on our ID's which is fun.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Teleportation
Artificial gravity
Bend time and space

K. These are all just theories, you can't say many things culd be done as you dont know for sure. And artificial gravity is down just usless. So i still dont understand the point of having a black hole.