Technical Spawned with ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loaf of Pens

Nov 8, 2020
so basically what happen was the last day was zombie apocalypse day, and after i died as a red, i went to blu. Once the game started, i got auto balanced to red and had ammo, i only had ammo in my SMG tho, and not my sniper.

I dont have the first part (as in me inside cell with it) but i never went to armory and never got ammo. but i do have some footage of it
Post automatically merged:

i have no idea why it wont let me upload it so ill try to upload the video to youtube and link it

Last edited:

Dellin

Jan 19, 2021
Agreed. I have personally experienced this myself, I don't think it's just limited towards the last request. But, more specifically when you get auto-balanced from blue to the red team due to the high player count on blue. However, with that being said, you aren't given full max ammo, only a clip which isn't a major bug but needs to be fixed regardless.

Yoshiju

Dec 14, 2020
same
so basically what happen was the last day was zombie apocalypse day, and after i died as a red, i went to blu. Once the game started, i got auto balanced to red and had ammo, i only had ammo in my SMG tho, and not my sniper.

I dont have the first part (as in me inside cell with it) but i never went to armory and never got ammo. but i do have some footage of it

i have no idea why it wont let me upload it so ill try to upload the video to youtube and link it

Status
Not open for further replies.