Special Days/Orders

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
If you have you own custom order feel free to share. I'll be posting my own every or so days. Minecraft map DR but they can only jump if they have to. The only trap that requires people to jump is the green trap. Kill anyone who jumps that wasn't the green jump trap. The grass part with 3 squares doesnt require jumps. Not gonna reveal how.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
this is an old thing I used to do back at FoG

Mine Day (on minecraft dynf)

Make all the reds go to knife pit, break the breakable and hit the stone inside the breakable w/ their melees

after 1 min you call them out and you ask them what they've got
based on what the BLUs think of their loot, they let them live, or they kill them.
if its too good to be true we instakill them (eg 5 million diamonds)

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
balls day!
It sounds funny but it's no fun at all!
Balls day is defined as: When I specify a game / minigame , All reds must bombrush to the A: Doorway of the game / B: Inside the start of the game, and bombrush through it. Cheating is not allowed and is defined as going under, over or around the intended course of the minigame.
This mostly applies to minecraft_dynf_jail and when i have reds at minefield. They do obby at this point. If I don't do balls day, rounds with me as warden will take 11 minutes.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Here's a day I recently came up with yesterday called "Cease and Rewind".

It's pretty simple, when warden says " Cease " , all reds must halt wherever they are, no matter of what situation there is. They must AFK/FM.

When the warden says " Rewind " , all reds must go back to the last place that the warden told the reds to be AFK frozen at.

This day works especially well for me since I often tell the reds to AFK freeze several times a round. For other wardens this may be a change-up. It's also important to keep track of each time you tell the reds to AFK freeze. I've conducted this day several times within the last day and a half and overall it's gotten pretty positive feedback. Try it out and let me know.

• Wow
Reactions: BlueSpirit1