Accepted Spyhaus' (Jotaro's) Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jotaro-Verski

Sep 29, 2019
1) Steam Profile Link
Obviously this account has changed over a long period of time, but its still the same ID. I think it linked to my account, but here is the link to my profile just in case: Steam Community :: Spyhaus
2) Explain What Happened
So, in reality, I wasn't sure then and I'm not sure now. I'm assuming it has to do with two things:
1, My 7 year old computer mic. Very old and bad.
2, Me doing something bad as warden, which I don't remember what it was, but it was probably a mass genocide.
Its been a while since that ban. More than a year I think? I feel like I made that appeal when I just turned 12. maybe I was 11, who knows. Point is, I'm a old fart compared to who I was before. I understand the rules, and I am sure I have grown a 3rd brain cell to help me think properly.
Talking about the mic problem, not only have I bought a new headset, but a new PC as well. Plus I have new big brain vocabulary now.
In all reality, I feel like now I have at least enough brain cells to understand that whatever I did back then was pretty wrong. Its been more than a year (I think), and I feel like its time that I make a return.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
Hey there

Considering that its been A year and a bit since your perma mute
im Consindering Unmuting you

However, you must understand this
Next time you mic spam It will be PERMANENT AND UNAPPEALABLE

Do you understand
i want your reply

Jotaro-Verski

Sep 29, 2019
So it was for micspam! Great to know. Like I said, new everything. I have a soundboard though. But nobody likes it so I keep it off most of the time. But why unappealable? Seems kind of tight for a mute. I get it for bans though. Anyways, thanks for checking my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.