• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Spy's get no outline in ZombieMod and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Spy : Come on meth just give it a go mate , give spy's that they have no outline in ZombieMod. The whole point of the class spy is for it's disguise/tactical/Mysteriousness. What if spy's get no outline in the blue team it would make spy useful just as the other classes such as Heavy/demo/Engie. Before someone point's this out i know someone is going to say they can hide but what if the outline only comes when you shoot you'r weapon. Or you can only use the outline when you do not equip a primary weapon like revolver. Giving spy no outline can make spy more useful.

Scout : Scout's get 200hp i know you guys are probably thinking wuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But let's be honest scout is useless in ZombieMod the only time he comes in handy is when you'r getting chased in a map like desert and you pretty much out run the Zombies. So why don't we give him more hp so he can be used more the scatter gun is pretty shit against Zombies but giving scout 200hp could balance scout.

Engineer : what if only one engineer get's 2 sentries just because it would be cool.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Bumping, want to sort this out.

Any votes for/against any of these suggestions? Will close if no great support for any of these suggestions within 48 hours.

Reactions: Prxme

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
Spy : Come on meth just give it a go mate , give spy's that they have no outline in ZombieMod. The whole point of the class spy is for it's disguise/tactical/Mysteriousness. What if spy's get no outline in the blue team it would make spy useful just as the other classes such as Heavy/demo/Engie. Before someone point's this out i know someone is going to say they can hide but what if the outline only comes when you shoot you'r weapon. Or you can only use the outline when you do not equip a primary weapon like revolver. Giving spy no outline can make spy more useful.
Agreed

Scout : Scout's get 200hp i know you guys are probably thinking wuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. But let's be honest scout is useless in ZombieMod the only time he comes in handy is when you'r getting chased in a map like desert and you pretty much out run the Zombies. So why don't we give him more hp so he can be used more the scatter gun is pretty shit against Zombies but giving scout 200hp could balance scout.
Neutral leaning to +1

Engineer : what if only one engineer get's 2 sentries just because it would be cool.
no

Status
Not open for further replies.