Date of incident: 5/12/20
Server name / IP: IL Jailbreak
Proof of evidence in form of:
Screenshot

This is very unprofessional from a staff member and this is why
staff applications should be strictly 16+ only. This is a younger
staff team member and I have seen other situations from this
kid before, I do believe he should either be demoted or Temp-
Banned because he doesn't belong on the staff team.

- Soldier, 5/12/2020200512221114 1

Guac

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 11, 2019
To give more context to the situation, the LR was hide and seek and I had noclipped to the skybox. Someone had said that they "hoped I would slay myself so someone could get lr" to which I said I would do so, as I don't want to actually impact a round in a substantial way. I followed through on this, slaying myself when there was one other red alive.

MagicKrackers

May 10, 2020
To give more context to the situation, the LR was hide and seek and I had noclipped to the skybox. Someone had said that they "hoped I would slay myself so someone could get lr" to which I said I would do so, as I don't want to actually impact a round in a substantial way. I followed through on this, slaying myself when there was one other red alive.

Sadly, this is a huge problem if you guys think this is okay to do. It's a huge advantage for admins because they can just no clip around
and do what they want, not getting in trouble for being mindless and stupid. They should be professional at all times, I mean they are the
staff team after all. If you want to mess around and have fun, play on another game where you don't interrupt people's time on your server.
This report finally gets me somewhere with you, and I'm glad to finally have some proof. I've let you slide so many times for mindless shit
and this time that's not going to happen. Good Day

Status
Not open for further replies.