Invalid "Staff Disrespect"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manlord

Sep 23, 2019

An admin and I had a disagreement about a rule, however, they were being unprofessional. They were like "I think I know more about the rules then you" and called me a "Ret*rd". Not to mention they banned me hours after the incident had happened.

Not going to lie I was getting snippy as well but like, you can't say that this wouldn't piss you off as well.

I was gagged for spamming because I was trying to get the admin's attention. Which I did deserve that because I should have used admin chat instead of spamming.

It's a 24 ban, am I going to cry about that, no. What I do want is when selecting your admins, make sure to teach them how to handle a situation professionally.

• Wow
Reactions: Davey

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota

An admin and I had a disagreement about a rule, however, they were being unprofessional. They were like "I think I know more about the rules then you" and called me a "Ret*rd". Not to mention they banned me hours after the incident had happened.

Not going to lie I was getting snippy as well but like, you can't say that this wouldn't piss you off as well.

I was gagged for spamming because I was trying to get the admin's attention. Which I did deserve that because I should have used admin chat instead of spamming.

It's a 24 ban, am I going to cry about that, no. What I do want is when selecting your admins, make sure to teach them how to handle a situation professionally.
So what I am gathering is, you aren't really appealing? Just reporting a staff member?

Reactions: Snoop.
Status
Not open for further replies.