Standard Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickSanchez

★ Donor ★
Jan 31, 2018
United Kingdom
Fairly simple, I'm going to be giving away 3 keys to 3 participants. (Just the regular Mann Co keys) - Don't waste them on crates please xD.
Giveaway will take place 01/04/18.

To enter all you need to do is make me laugh. Perhaps a joke, or an embarrassing situation or anything that might make me smile or laugh. If you do make me laugh or smile, Il drop a laughing emote on your comment.
Top 3 funniest scenarios win a key.
Good luck.

Reactions: DuckGod

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
So the story: One day 2 guys named Ducky and Ricky were lost in a desert after their jeep broke down. So each one took 1 part of the car. Ducky takes a tire (Or tyre) and Ricky takes the jeep's door. Ricky's and Ducky's conversation:
Ricky: Why did you take the tyre?
Ducky: If I get tired, I'll sit on the tyre! Well, Why did you take the jeep's door tho?
Ricky: you are really a fool...
Ducky: Why?
Ricky Well, if I feel hot, I will lower down the window to get air!
Ducky *Facepalm.

The both continue the walk when suddenly Ducky started to get thirsty and Ricky, Hungry. The find a nomad camp and Ducky drank a lot and Ricky ate a lot. At the time the nomads were leaving, they exchanged the car parts for a Sacred water bottle and a wooden bottle cork (not cap) for a generosity act. Ducky, watches the beautiful necklace and quickly wears it, quickly drinks the water, and gives it to Ricky, who got only an old wooden cork and the bottle.
Time passes, and the both wanted to go for a dump (If you know what I mean...) Ducky released in behind a tree in the oasis and Ricky, had do use the cork... Well, you know where (Oh damn, that hurts). Then APPEARED Ali Baba and the 40 Gay f**kers. The 40 men were very happy to find 2 beautiful young men in the desert. Upon undressing both, they see the cork in Ricky's anus and shouts. "WE NO TOUCH SACRED CORK, WE ARE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE" said the Gay fu**kers and let Ricky go. They look at Ducky and says: "40 on one?"...........
Poor Ducky, we are in 2018, and still complains that his ass hurts a lot...

Characters here are not references to Members of the community. It's just a joke I translated and typed. I just needed names, tho.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
y4axwe58qijz.jpg

swObKXA.png

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
So, Ricky had many female ducks and one old duck. He decided to get a new one for his hens (female Ducks). The old one was good, but Ricky feared it might died one day. So, Ricky goes to the animal market and buys a great young looking Duck and returns to his yard. The old one quickly knew that Ricky was going to replace him with a new duck, and had a plan. The old duck went said to the young one: "Quack quack waink waink Quik quik Quack quack, Waaak Waaaak Waaak." (Translation: So, you are the new guy here. Let's have a race and see which one is better and are worthy for the ladies. 5 laps around the barnyard.)
The young duck says: "Quaaaackk. Wainnk waink Waakhh Quack" (Translation: I accept your challenge. I'll give you a headstart because you are too old)

The challenge begins, they both start to run and push each other. the hens started to cheer both of them. After the third lap, where the old one was winning, Ricky came out of his house with a shotgun, thinking about some wolf or something attacking the barnyard. As he went out, he saw the young duck was running after the old one. He takes his shotguns, pre-aims and BOOOM. shot the young duck and says.

"Fu*k, That's the third gay duck I bought in this month"

The end

You do know who helped me to translate the conversation of the ducks. ( ° ͜ʖ °)

Status
Not open for further replies.