Status
Not open for further replies.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I'm actually a little unsure as to what exactly happened because I don't remember being banned right after doing something stupid. I must have said "get good get lmaobox" or something similar because I was stupid. If possible, I would appreciate explanation since my logs can probably be pulled up from that time. But the official reason listed was for "advertising cheats".

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I think this was just me being stupid and not actually trying to advertise, it was obviously a very reckless and idiotic thing to do now that I look back on it. I wouldn't do it again because I have no actual intents to advertise cheats, and like I said this was me messing around and not using my head. I also totally understand if this gets denied outright.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
You got banned because you pinged staff multiple times on the Discord server advertising a cheating group and saying slurs. I'm not sure why you didn't also get banned on the Discord for it.

(Not handling this appeal.)

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
I was banned initially and then I guess unbanned? Not exactly sure why but that's the only thing that could've happened. Feel free to close this, and you can even reinstate the ban since it technically should still be in place. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.