State your TF2 main and why

Medic: He has the most helpfull abilities to win. Also he has balanced physical attributes . I like sniper aswell because his a satisfying class when killing people . Spy aswell his cool.

Medic and Soldier, Soldier is pure power, and Medic is a great way to get people to appreciate you, and is good if you wannna be a chef, because people yell at you! :smiley:

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
pyro for powerjack and scorch shot cuz i spent too long playing with those two weapons i cant do anything else!

I don't main a class as I play on surf servers only and I chose the class that fits the map better (like on linear maps, I play as sniper and hide behind walls, on combat maps I play as soldier or spy and on arena maps, I play as spy or Backburner Pyro (as it is very easy to get behind enemies).
But the 3 classes I play a lot are Sniper, Spy and Soldier ( but I don't have any special skills)

Walnuts

ʜᴇᴀᴅ ɴᴜᴛᴄʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ★ᴠᴇʀʏ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴜᴛ★
Honorary Member ★
Spy

Its just more enjoyable to play as a spy. More things to be thinking about

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
Medic is my number 1 - always need to be thinking of all your angles and the amount of ways people will want to kill you plus being able to save the game is always fun.
Sniper is my number 2 - being able to always improve in reaction timing and being able to predict people’s movements to perfection, plus who doesn’t enjoy throwing jarate at people?
Spy is my number 3 - being able to headshot, backstab and be an overall nuisance is extremly fun and creating a major paranoia in people is efficient for others.

Medic is my number 1 - always need to be thinking of all your angles and the amount of ways people will want to kill you plus being able to save the game is always fun.
Sniper is my number 2 - being able to always improve in reaction timing and being able to predict people’s movements to perfection, plus who doesn’t enjoy throwing jarate at people?
Spy is my number 3 - being able to headshot, backstab and be an overall nuisance is extremly fun and creating a major paranoia in people is efficient for others.
Spy and the paranoia can affect a heavy or medic mental state in game.

Monteith

Member ★
I only really "main" one class and that's Medic, nothing feels better than having your teammate barely survive on 1 health, and then manage to escape with their life and you know, it's because of you. It's honestly really rewarding in a mental kinda way.
Although, the most memorable moment I've ever had in TF2, which I can still vividly remember happening, I was on Upward and healing a Soldier when all of a sudden the he started getting focused, so I ubered to get him outta there, and a few seconds later on mic, he spoke the 10 words that I will always remember.
"Thank you so fucking much medic, you're actually the best."

=WL= DeadlyJustice

Honorary Member ★
I only really "main" one class and that's Medic, nothing feels better than having your teammate barely survive on 1 health, and then manage to escape with their life and you know, it's because of you. It's honestly really rewarding in a mental kinda way.
Although, the most memorable moment I've ever had in TF2, which I can still vividly remember happening, I was on Upward and healing a Soldier when all of a sudden the he started getting focused, so I ubered to get him outta there, and a few seconds later on mic, he spoke the 10 words that I will always remember.
"Thank you so fucking much medic, you're actually the best."
One of the best things to see is as a medic main being on top of the leaderboard : P