Accepted Steam Group Ban:OfficialNationalSecurityService

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://bans.wonderland.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=meow -im a shark&advType=name

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got banned because im a member of the group OfficialNationalSecurityService(NSS)

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I really enjoyed playing on your servers because the admins are pretty nice,there is not really pay2win and there is a good community.If you can see on my profile im only in this group because 4 friends(2 very close friends are in that group) of mine are in this group and only 2 of them are cheating/hacking.I dont hack for a number of reasons(here are a few of them: 1.im trying my best to get better in trading and a vac-ban wouldn't really help 2.I still enjoy the game 3.Its my main accounts 4.Im started to play csgo[and csgo trading]and a vac-ban wouldn't be useful either 5.I dont want to risk to loose the game that i enjoy the most ).I know thats not really a good excuse and i get it why you banned me but would enjoy playing on your server again.

best regards David D. (Meow -im a Shark)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Regardless of your reasoning, for being apart of cheating groups such as these, you are only supporting them. Also, why do you refer to "4" friends, and then go on to only talk about "2" being in the group and being cheaters?

Anyway, for your unban request to be considered, you will first need to leave the Steam group along with anywhere else you are associated with the NSS.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright thanks, you've been unbanned. However, if you rejoin the group or continue to associate with cheating groups in the future, then you will be re-banned without the possibility of an appeal.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.