Stereotypes on JailBreak

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
Lol this is gonna be funny, Here are the stereotypes i've seen on my 6 year journey of JailBreak and still yet to carry more.

- Free to play Pyro usually with a back-burner ready to rape the Reds as soon as the cell doors open.
- Brass Beat Heavy this guy likes camping in spots like armoury or areas where red's cannot access or that would be rebeling.
- Fish scout , this scout uses the Fish and thinks his Freddy210Hill while every hit he says OOS, and brags about how good he is at rebeling.
- Soilder with a Australium that's real. This guys seen as a Kings on the server and usually has great aim.
- Demo Knight , oh yes we've all been killed by a demo knight while going warden this guy sniffs for chances for the warden to turn his back and when that happens the demo knight charges at you.
- Unusual Spy , this guy usually has a expensive load-out and and tends to be skilled pulling of amazing Trick-stabs when rebeling.
- Medic with a UberSaw we all know his gonna be winning Pokemon day or Purge day.

What stereotypes have you seen?

Olaves

Amphetamine'd
Oct 27, 2017
London :D
Lol this is gonna be funny, Here are the stereotypes i've seen on my 6 year journey of JailBreak and still yet to carry more.

- Free to play Pyro usually with a back-burner ready to rape the Reds as soon as the cell doors open.
- Brass Beat Heavy this guy likes camping in spots like armoury or areas where red's cannot access or that would be rebeling.
- Fish scout , this scout uses the Fish and thinks his Freddy210Hill while every hit he says OOS, and brags about how good he is at rebeling.
- Soilder with a Australium that's real. This guys seen as a Kings on the server and usually has great aim.
- Demo Knight , oh yes we've all been killed by a demo knight while going warden this guy sniffs for chances for the warden to turn his back and when that happens the demo knight charges at you.
- Unusual Spy , this guy usually has a expensive load-out and and tends to be skilled pulling of amazing Trick-stabs when rebeling.
- Medic with a UberSaw we all know his gonna be winning Pokemon day or Purge day.

Why is this so fuckin accurate???

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
A stereotype I see too often is a guard purposely opening armory for REDs so that they can get ammo and get rid of the current warden, due to either peer pressure from the server hating that one warden or the guard has something against the warden from what they did last round. It’s entertaining to see when the warden asks why they had done that and they come up with a petty excuse.

Reactions: Prxme

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
- The friendly warden who is rule-abiding and tries enforcing the rules but isn't mean about it.
- The regular who will insult people who break the rules.
- The little kid who likes to micspam and make cringey jokes/memes. Most inclined to spam lennies in chat.
- The strict and aggressive warden who doesn't take anyone's shit.
- The person who either doesn't know English or doesn't know how to give orders, only placing markers instead
- The group of friends (usually teens) who go on to troll and fuck around. Very toxic and prone to mass freekilling.
- The good-natured kid who just wants to do the right thing but makes mistakes along the way. Sometimes bullied for being a squeaker.

May add more as I think of.

Reactions: Remiss and Prxme

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
Medics don't win purge. I do :friday:. As for spies there is a guy named koin or something, and he can take on the entire blu team just by running back twards them and getting epic stabs 20m away. Here is another stereotype.
-Guz

Last edited:

Malfunction

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
May 1, 2018
The Sticky Jumper who jumps around the map instead of helping the Warden and just jumps around when it is last guard.
The Rocket Jumper who tries to kill using only Market Gardens and hilariously fails.
The RED that spams "DO CELL WARS" during every single round start, even if it isn't allowed at the moment.
The BLU with no mic who goes Warden and wordlessly opens the cell doors.
The REDs that screech at the Last RED to pick a certain LR or to give them freeday.
The friendlies that will never rebel or even attempt to fight anything.
The RED that cries "freekill" when they disobeyed the Warden or got themselves killed by the environment.
The Medics that constantly beg for The Purge / Hunger Games so they can team up and kill the other classes.

That's all I got.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Every guard stereotype

Scouts: Usually smart and very useful players. Only exception is when they bait with mad milk.

Soldier: Good for handling rebellers until the rebeller runs in to a crowd of reds. If the Soldier's using the Cow Mangler, they will always forget about other reds in the area they're shooting.

Pyro: They freekill. All the time. There's really nothing else to say other than the fact that a Pyro player on JB has no clue what they're doing.

Demoman: If they've equipped the sticky jumper, they're probably on the other side of the map by the time you've read this.

Heavy: Extremely useful for keeping reds in check but not great at chasing rebellers. If it's a Pyro in disguise, they'll mass freekill (you can tell this in advance if they use the Huo Long Heater).

Engineer: Dispenser? Honestly I don't get why else you would play engie as a guard because Scout is superior for this.

Medic: Ironically, a Medic on JB has a better tendency to hit their teammates with the crossbow than those in competitive. They usually help well too until they get mobbed.

Sniper: They're just like Scout. Smart and useful unless they bait with jarate.

Spy: These players have a tendency to bait the reds to try and get free backstabs. They're also the most likely class to panic and run to armoury if a red rebels, which usually gives the reds the opening they need to get ammo.

Bel

Apr 8, 2019

The red the uses the !robot or contract glitch as heavy to try and taunt kill the blus

Prxme

Post Post Post
Jan 4, 2018
The United Kingdom
That guy who brags about people wearing fake unusual's usually thinks his better than everyone and so prestige also screams body shot when having a sniper fight .

One last point i forgot to mention is that demo with a bottle or pyro with a powerjack running into other cells and killing reds when its cell wars.