Declined Still Guardbanned for another 1000 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnacles

Oct 25, 2019
So I'm fine if whoever sees this decides to have me go through with the time, because my account was at fault for a mass freekill during a game. I'd like to at least shorten this amount of time mostly due to the fact that I don't have much freetime to play the server, so getting the ban off is sort of an impossible task as of soon, but also I've realized my mistake in ruining the game for others. Granted it was mostly an accident since I didn't control if I'd crit or not, but I'd like to play guard again, and I will follow the written rules down to the smallest specifications.

Barnacles

Oct 25, 2019
So can you clarify what happened? I'm a bit lost by what you mean here:

Being unresponsive will result in denial of your appeal.
Im gonna be completely honest. I was being stupid, and was aware I'd freehit going for a rebeller, so I don't know why I still shot. unfortunately, my single rocket ended the lives of the majority of the reds while they were lined up since it crit.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Alright, I understand that this was a fuck-up on your end. Still, it was your fault, and we don't tolerate freekilling, so you'll need to wait out the rest of this punishment.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.