• The forums have been upgraded to a better, stable & secure forum software. Forum customizations are being worked on.

Declined Stud's second staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stud™

★ VIP ★
Requirements:

• No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ✘]
  • Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔]
  • No active bans on the community. | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔]
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
  • No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
  • Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✔ ]
  • Sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ] *
  • Server connection time: 48+ hours [ ✔ ] *
  • Owning and actively using a discord account [ ✔ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
  • Sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) [ ] *
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (01/07/00)

SteamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129687161

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10

Will you be able to help donate monthly?: sometimes, Ill try with best my ability

Questions:
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

All times are pacific standard time
Monday-Friday: 11:00 A.M.- 7:00 P.M.
Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 A.M.-3:30 P.M
And in sometimes outside those hours of course.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Yes, I was a staff member for XenoGamers a couple years back which I had for about half a year and was also an admin way back when I started playing team fortress 2 for a former clan Its been so long I can’t remember the name but Ill try and find it.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
With my previous knowledge of administrating, I'll be less likely to make mistakes even from the start, and I'll always be able of guidance and aid to anyone in need of it.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I believe that I can constantly be on servers at home and forums on the go, and take care of any issues that occur as long as it is in my power. I can assist any confused players who may not know the rules, or need to find a server, or maybe how to navigate the forums or discord.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I am usually on the Jailbreak servers, mainly
(Jailbreak Illinois: 162.252.175.166:27016)
(Jailbreak New York #2: 162.252.175.166:27016)
(Jailbreak Los Angeles: 96.44.175.74:27015)

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Yes, I am very familiar with SourceMod commands.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have donated for vip+ and I have helped some newer players with the rules of jailbreak and used some of my VIP powers to help with rule breakers. However, I only did this when no admin was available and I use my donor powers responsibly and wisely.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I'm pretty active on steam so I will be able to help with a quick response and I am well versed in the general rules and in the jailbreak rules.I think that you should accept me into the team because of a few reasons. One is that I could help busy admins by reducing the amount of work they have to do when dealing with servers.I have generally a good attitude against anyone, If I'm ever uncertain of a specific rule I would check to make sure if it's allowed or not and ask another admin if available until I get the hang of things.

9. Anything else you want to tell us
(maybe about yourself)?:
In general I'm a helpful, cheerful and nice person to be around. I always try to make the best out of certain situations even if the outcome isn't the best.

Eight

Restless
Super-Admin ★
I'm going with a solid -1

I would far from agree that you "generally have a good attitude against anyone." Observing your chat-logs, I can clearly see racist & disrespectful behavior such as:

There's also the report you made against Vriska, and while I won't take sides with who was right/wrong on this application as to not derail it, you were observed using an anti-semitic slur, insulting, + arguing on the server. This is all completely unacceptable behavior for really anyone on our servers, all of these are clearly outlined as against our rules, so it's especially bad for you applying for staff having done all this. I do not plan to reconsider my verdict until this behavior is improved, in fact I'm more inclined to serve out a ban if they do continue.

There's also lesser offenses you've committed, such as:
Using Non-English in chat after clear warnings against that I remember giving to you in-game (this isn't the only instance of you using this bind by the way, but as to not clutter this post I'm only going to post one image of it).

Rather disturbing/sexual language in chat, which is not really acceptable for a staff applicant either. Staff are rolemodels for players, this kind of language is not really fit for a position like this.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
No

Sanxis

Symmetra rework will fail
Admin ★
Eight explained it perfectly and the fact that when you made a report against @Vriska and she showed the chat logs you were insulting players and spamming in the chat back then too, it clearly showed me that she was right to punish you.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Strong -1.

Captain Weeb

Oh Captain My Captain
Admin ★
Sorry, but no.

Vriska

(vriska)
Admin ★
★ VIP ★

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Many of your statements in this application hold to be false.

Solid -1.

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
Plagiarism is not allowed at all.
upload_2018-7-6_2-24-25.png

Also, you didn't even wait 1 month until you could re-apply.

Strong -1

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Admin ★

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.