o Clean [+]SteamREP | Info ✔
o No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) ✔
o Member in our steam group | ✔
o At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) ✔
o Team Fortress 2 playtime: 1581 hours ✔
o Server connection time: 36+ hours ✔ *
o Team player with great communication skills (English) ✔ *
o No limited steam account. | ✔
o Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts)✘(not yet I wanna become more active on the forums.)

Personal Information:

17years 11months (01/07/00):
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DaddyDominate/
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: Sometimes

M-F: 12:00PM – Till whenever PST
Saturday: 11:11 AM – 1:00 AM PST
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM PST
I might be getting a summer job I'm not sure about it.

2.Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?: I was a moderator before for another community, I was a mod for a about a year before I stopped playing for awhile and now I'm back ready to help your community.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?: I feel like I can help the community in problem solving and just being a good friend and also being a good leader for others.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
One single person couldn't improve the community or servers but id try my best to make sure everyone is happy and that the right thing is being done.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Jailbreak's I usually hop to different located servers of yours and usually around 12:00 till when I have to do something which is usually not for a couple hours or so

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Yes I've been a moderator before and I know commands and rules very well and I'm pretty sure your rules would be similar to the others it is being an admin but I never know but I'm up to learn new rules if I have too.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I am a Vip+ so I can say I've donated and Im gonna try and donate more to the community and I've also been a friend to newcomers that join.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I think you guys should accept me in to the team because so far I love wonderland servers and I hope to make them better and I have just noticed a lot of nonsense on jailbreak servers and I would like to help with that. I also think id make a good admin and a respectable friend to all and make people happy.

9. Anything else you want to tell us(maybe about yourself)?:
Not really haha I mean I'm friendly I've read all the rules.

Shadow

Headset Freak
Admin ★
You used the old template. We've had a new template now for 2 weeks but I assume you didn't bother checking since you're still using the old one.
upload_2018-6-20_14-36-44.png

I'm going based on the new template anyways.

You have a VAC ban. (What is the ban for?)
Your forum account isn't 2 weeks old.
You don't have 48+ hours server connection time.
You don't have 15+ forum posts.
You also don't seem to be in our discord server.
On top of all of this your application is short and really lackluster.

This application is basically grounded for an automatic decline.

Last edited:

Stud™

★ VIP ★
Well I posted it and then saw the new template like I have seen the one you put before but I couldn't get back to it so I thought that was a different one then as soon as I posted it I stumbled upon the newer requirements and I have a vac ban for Cs:go betting and I thought I was at 48+ hours on servers and yes I know my forum account isn't 2 weeks old but its almost a week a old, I wanna post more on forums but not really anything to post since theres not really anything being posted other than unban appeals and I don't have a say in those so why comment? I also have a discord and I would like to join but idk what the discord for wonderland is. If I have to I will remake an application when the time has come but for now I hope at least I can get a chance and I know it seems short but theres really not a lot to say its an application for administration, I'm not saying I would be the best admin but I am saying I would be fair in judgements and id make sure to get a higher up admin to make sure its correct like I said I don't know if your admin rules are the same as the moderator rules I had

Stud™

★ VIP ★

Madi

Head-Admin
Head-Admin ★★
Application declined due to lack of 1 or more mandatory requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.