Declined Stupid Ban (appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198387839035

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Some guy got banned for saying a "racist word" (nigga). I got gagged and banned for saying: "Nigga isn't racist."

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because it's not racist, it's how we greet each other, and it is not racist. It's not racist, if you think it is that's absurd and explain to me how is it racist? I don't care if it's a fuckin slur, IT, IS, NOT, RACIST. It's a term used to greet friends ie: "What's up my nigga?" that's not racist, especially if you are not using towards people ie: "You're a nigga"

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
All use of racial slurs, variations on racial slurs, etc. is considered disallowed under our racism rule. This is how it works & how we enforce the racism rule, so frankly it doesn't matter if you think a certain use of a slur/slur variant isn't racist, as we aren't looking for your opinion on that. The n word is a racist term and has been throughout history, we are not going to accept use of the word even if you change it up a bit. You had a fair warning before being gagged (me muting the other user, of which you clearly noticed, and later me warning against racism & clearly explaining how we define it), and later when you PM'd me the word & subsequently got banned. Therefore, I see no reason to pardon you.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.