Accepted Stupid guard ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBermit_CEO

Jul 17, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Already have my steam account linked with my forums account
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I am not so refreshed on the details, but I think I was banned for supposedly freekilling an admin, who had then guard banned me for like 1300 minutes alive. I killed he/she because i was given an order that, right as the admin attempted to rebel and I killed him, the reds were pardoned.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
This is for a guard ban on the Jailbreak server that happened OVER A YEAR AND A HALF AGO. I have moved on from tf2 to other games, but I came back to tf2 just for a nostalgia trip during quarantine. Please keep in mind that I have more than fully matured and I will, for sure, try to mediate any of these events to happen. This ban was purely circumstantial and is false as based on its findings.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
You don't currently have a guardban active, as of checking just this minute the guardban in question has already expired. Could I ask for you to attempt to reconnect from whichever server you're conencted to, and attempt to rejoin blu team?

iBermit_CEO

Jul 17, 2020
Yes, I will happily try to see if I can join blu
Post automatically merged:

WHAT? I can join blu again....... thats wierd

WAIT. WHEN THE ROUND IS OVER IT SAYS ENFORCING GUARD BAN AND IT LEAVES ME IN SPECTATOR

Last edited:

iBermit_CEO

Jul 17, 2020
ill provide screenshots with the connundrum that is this
Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 20200717 20180061
as u can see it says u are currently guard banned

Team Fortress 2 Screenshot 20200717 20180957
but then this occurs

Server: u are currently guard banned

Also server: u are not guard banned

Are you on right now? If so, can you provide me the server IP of where you are? Type /ip in chat to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.