• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted AFK Timer and Guard Ban

"Blues vote in team chat, Yay or Nay?"

• Yay

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus

Feb 27, 2019
So I notice some other Jailbreak servers have this and I'm surprised this one doesn't. If this is possible, it would be helpful to enact an AFK filter for guards to prevent them from just idling in the armory for the entire round and wasting space. This also will help out people for alt-tab for a little too long (rip me). This system would automatically switch players who fail to move or do anything before the start of the round to red.

Hope someone can take this into consideration

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I feel like this was suggested before but either way I support this in full.

Not sure but isn’t there a timer on wln servers to change AFK to spectator not sure but I’ve seen other servers that have this.
This may be present on some servers but it isn't on Jailbreak. Neither do AFK BLUs need to be moved to spectator really, excessive IMO when swapping to RED would do the trick just fine.

Neliel

Laureline
★ Donor ★
Nov 26, 2018
the ISS
-1. The way I see this is we are playing hide and seek and oh all blues got switched to red at once because they were "not moving". System should not be made to detect movement but mouse or keyboard inputs. Maybe this is what you meant by not moving, if so I support this.

Stao

Bully
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Nov 20, 2018
Minnesota
-1. The way I see this is we are playing hide and seek and oh all blues got switched to red at once because they were "not moving". System should not be made to detect movement but mouse or keyboard inputs. Maybe this is what you meant by not moving, if so I support this.
I think the timer would kick anyone to RED team who hasn't moved in like 5-10 minutes. (Depending how long everyone thinks is fair. I would suggest 8 minutes myself.)

Reactions: Olaves
Status
Not open for further replies.