• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Suggestion for jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Do not flame other players.
So whenever I get lr and I state my dr theres always that one smartass who doesnt listen. What I suggest if this is possible that maybe you can make all blues frozen when lr is given like when admin does mic check or its hide n seek. This would be very beneficial if all BLU's are frozen so people who deny it cant run away. If this is not possible then oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bruh
Reactions: laptivv

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
-1. I usually make blues jump in sweeper water. Dr is creative and can be done with a lot of things. Simply making dr 1 purpose seems boring and not usefull.
thats a good point what about an option like warden menu for last red? This is all just ideas rn so lets try to see if we can come up with something

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I wouldn't want this on by default. However, this could be added to a Death Request menu (similar to the LR menu) with other effects such as UberCharge, crits, etc.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
I wouldn't want this on by default. However, this could be added to a Death Request menu (similar to the LR menu) with other effects such as UberCharge, crits, etc.
Ya that is sort of how I try to word it. Basically when an inmate gets LR maybe they can have some sort of warden menu that has 1. Freeze BLU 2. Turn crits on 3. Become ubercharged 4. Warden markers 5. collisions 6. Friendly fire etc etc

D

Deleted member 8006

+1 from me! :b1:

I really hate when I get LR and that one annoying scout on Blu just runs away, locks himself in dodgeball (With the help of other blus), and you are forced to either wait and delay the round or just kill bind, as they won't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.