• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Suggestion to add more options to DR menu for VIP’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnse

★ Donor ★
Jun 14, 2020
United Kingdom
Maybe this could be a thread for additional DR options for reds; VIP or not. So write your ideas here!

Here is a few of my ideas;
  1. All Blu’s die to an instantaneous explosion
  2. All Blu’s die a slow and painful death where they are all slowly reduced to 0 HP
  3. All Blu’s thrown into the sky to a point where any class would die from the fall damage
  4. All Blu’s forced into a taunt (this would also solve the issue of frozen Blu’s free-hitting the remaining Red to prevent death)
  5. Think I saw this mentioned elsewhere on the forums but a “bring all Blu’s to me” feature?
Post automatically merged:

I know we’ve had a huge update to the server and all the additions have been great and I’m definitely not taking this for granted, I’m just provoking discussion on what other additions the community would like!

D

Deleted member 8006

1. All Blu’s die to an instantaneous explosion
  2. All Blu’s die a slow and painful death where they are all slowly reduced to 0 HP
  3. All Blu’s thrown into the sky to a point where any class would die from the fall damage

For these, I'm pretty sure those are staff commands (Like the rocket command, that makes all players go into the sky and explode). If it is possible to make that for a DR option, I guess? However, I won't vote on these, as 1. I'm not sure if it is possible to do so and 2. I don't really care about these three. I know the freeze all command is a staff command too, but that's actually pretty helpful.

4. All Blu’s forced into a taunt (this would also solve the issue of frozen Blu’s free-hitting the remaining Red to prevent death)

If this is possible, +1. This would help with the issue of BLU's using their melee when you freeze them via the /dr menu.

5. Think I saw this mentioned elsewhere on the forums but a “bring all Blu’s to me” feature?

Already being suggested here:

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
I feel like the dr command is more or so to assist you not really like a mini admin. Hence outline and uber and etc. I like the bring me but I don't feel good on the other parts. Drs should be creative not outright killing people. +1 to the bring me. -1 to the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.