Resolved Suspect a player using 2nd account due to being banned and hacking software

• Thread starter Anonymous (8cf4)
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous (8cf4)

SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199385745189
Date of incident: 6-11-2022
Server name / IP: 5.135.189.29:27015
Proof of evidence in form of:

Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

I was just playing on server and suddenly ''unmasked'' justkrzysieu because i changed my name i'm only doing that because toxic players get things too personal and if they don't like something they will do everything they can to stop you having fun can experience there, more players doing that changing name.

It's just a few that are toxic but what I'm saying is Chuds was banned from the server for 1 day yesterday and another player whose account is not even 3 months old is very focused on me and denying that he is me knows that he knows me but does focus me?? I even recorded that he claims it so he does things anyway that is not right.

I have a video image of a demo file of mine. In it you can see that I sit still and I am invisible as a spy but in a similar way he locates me and kills me and there is no one to betray my place and there was no one in spectacle I suspect he (chuds) with a another account on a different ip started rejoining because he can't stand being temporarily banned and that he uses some kind of hacking software to locate invisible spy's as well. I just have proof of that and I normally never experience this and how strange that he really specifically targets me so he can't be a random hacker either. That's why I suspect it was just on purpose.

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_17.png
    Screenshot_17.png
    558.3 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.