• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Suspense ...

Staff appreciation day

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
Can we get a Staff appreciation day? Most staff members do not get enough appreciation in my opinion. When you think of admins and you are new most people are going to think of Eight. (no offense to other admins) Once you start playing more you get to learn other staff members on how fun they can be (Yes I am talking about specific staff members you all can argue about who I like and who I do not care for among yourselves) and how they are pretty normal outside of tf2. I am going to make a poll where 2 choices are going to be listed - Yes or No. This poll will determine if there should be a staff appreciation day or not. If successful I will let the staff decide or Xypher decide.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
I don't really know what you mean by "day", do you mean more of like an "event"..?

Though, you can show the staff your appreciation by maybe posting a comment on their forums, or on their steam profiles.
It's really good that you suggested this, makes me know that there are some still empathy in this world. i'll support you through it. !! ^^

Reactions: Snoop.

Hypernova

the one with many names
★ Donor ★
Jun 25, 2019
???
edit note: -1, there is no point for this to be a thing.
I don't mean this in a bad way, but at the time I just think that a entire day/event would be to much just to appreciate staff that we should always be able to appreciate no matter what time or day.

Saying this, i'll be neutral again. Perhaps leaning to +1 due to @toast's comment.

Snoop.

Celebrity
Mar 30, 2018
What I am saying is that all the older staff members who have been here for a while should get a day where maybe a notification is displayed or there can be sound affects or something just to show that we care as a community for staff. Maybe this can also be a good thing for the newer players to learn some of the staff that's been here a while as well. You can write ideas or comments to add anything you might like for this.

• Wow
Reactions: Hypernova

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
This doesn't seem to be gaining much traction so I'm just going to close it.

You guys are always free to show your appreciation for staff; we'd like a nice comment once in a while.

Declined. Lack of support and structure behind the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.