• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
-1 it isnt really necessary. maybe more tags might help but there are so many tags that maybe 2 people will use it
Representation for groups is always good, these are tags that would positively improve the server by making LGBT+ folk feel more included. Not to mention there are plenty of pan/NB people who play on the server after all. Adding tags costs nothing but serves to make people more at home.

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
Representation for groups is always good, these are tags that would positively improve the server by making LGBT+ folk feel more included. Not to mention there are plenty of pan/NB people who play on the server after all. Adding tags costs nothing but serves to make people more at home.
im sorry punchy but this is tf2. basically call of duty modern warfare in the future.
Post automatically merged:

im sorry punchy but this is tf2. basically call of duty modern warfare in the future.
wait no the toxic part of tf2 is call of duty modern warfare in the future

Last edited:

MsPunchy

Dec 15, 2021
New York
Post automatically merged:

wait no the toxic part of tf2 is call of duty modern warfare in the future
As someone who actually played COD back in its prime in the 360 days, it was a shitfest and was detrimental to my mental health, the queerphobia led to me often feeling rejected and made me feel terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.