TAgs

What is the differences of a admin and super admin and head admin

Cena

Member ★
You can see it all here bruh https://wonderland.tf/threads/staff-list.4/

You can see what each of these roles are supposed to do as it says "Contact for x and x" etc (starting from "Moderator" at the bottom)

someone else will probably go into detail of what each of these staff roles do since i'm lazy and i'm not staff myself so it's not really my place to do that.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Ranks go in order:

Moderator > Admin > Super-Admin > Head Admin > Owner

Moderator is a rank with diminished powers (no access to chat logs, no perm ban, etc.) to let new staff get situated and figure out everything before receiving full administrating rights.

Admins are your general staff, they deal with server reports for the most part.

Super-Admins deal with forum reports, appeals, and more large scale issues, we discuss changes and ideas for the servers, and have a greater list of permissions and trust within the community.

The Head Admin deals with backend issues, VIP players, managing Staff, and lots of very very important things that don't get much direct attentions, they're also in charge of accepting or denying applications.

Xypher, (while we joke about how he does nothing) works to look into new servers, improving current servers, and is constantly on the lookout for new opportunities.

Mycin

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
You can see it all here bruh https://wonderland.tf/threads/staff-list.4/

You can see what each of these roles are supposed to do as it says "Contact for x and x" etc (starting from "Moderator" at the bottom)

someone else will probably go into detail of what each of these staff roles do since i'm lazy and i'm not staff myself so it's not really my place to do that.
that too

Ranks go in order:

Moderator is a rank with diminished powers to let new staff get situated and figure out everything before receiving full administrating rights.

Admins are your general staff, they deal with server reports for the most part.

Super-Admins deal with forum reports, appeals, and more large scale issues, we discuss changes and ideas for the servers, and have a greater list of permissions and trust within the community.

The Head Admin deals with backend issues, VIP players, managing Staff, and lots of very very important things that don't get much direct attentions, they're also in charge of accepting or denying applications.

Xypher, (while we joke about how he does nothing) works to look into new servers, improving current servers, and is constantly on the lookout for new opportunities.
So if you try hard enough you can become a Owner

Mycin

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★

Remiss

Honorary Member ★
brb finna be new owner of wonderland, gunna make it crash course

Ranks go in order:

That would mean Moderator is the role with the most power, and Owner with the least power. If you had done:
Moderator -> Admin -> Super-Admin -> Head Admin -> Owner
OR
Moderator < Admin < Super-Admin < Head Admin < Owner
Than it would've been correct.

Mycin

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★

Holly

Pink!
★ VIP ★
Holly > Talking Mushroom