Takin' a small break

Nixx

Penumbra!!
★ Donor ★
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah I know, a lil unexpected lol. Buuuuut i'm facin some issues rn with quizzes and everythin and I felt like I should direct my focus on that. I felt like I had to make this clear incase someone asks about me "disappearing" I just wanted to reassure everyone that everythin is A-okay xP.
I'll probably be gone for a while, but hopefully not so long that everyone forgets I exist lol. I may or may not be available to talk in discord. I'm just trying to minimize contact with everyone to focus on my life right now and being a bit better than now at least.
I may play rust/tf2 here and there as a means of entertainment but not for long. I dont really have anything to add right now I kinda made this to answer some questions anyone might have or a goodbye from friend if anyone has a goodbye to say XP
I wouuuld say some goodbyes to some people on this thread but I dont want anyone to feel like I didnt care about them so goodbye everyone for now !
oh and I'll stay for like a week before I go

It's been incredibly fun being here and I hope to return as quick as I can to play with everyone <3
Love you all~
Tumblr 04056a696349164ca4b8ddab9ca8b334 f38ac0e7 640

• Love
Reactions: laptivv and Castia