Taking a Break from Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
I've wanted to take a break from wonderland jailbreak for a long time but I never got the courage to do it because of how many people liked me & my orders; ever since Snipers_ and Jimmy got banned permanently I've missed them a lot and felt like I was the last good warden. I have lost enjoyment/ burnt off in Jailbreak, ever since I got guard banned for something I didn't do purposely, every time a join a server people just say "OMG!111 POOPY JOE JOINED!11" or "IM GONA TARGET POLOPY JEO AND FREKILL HIM!11" or something like that and to top it all off with all of those bad things some people have been rude/toxic towards me and my friends (e.g Snipers_ & Jimmy)
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Screenshot 2021 11 01 175007
Death threat
The list can keep on going but I'm gonna stop it here:
More or less I'm taking a break from wonderland jailbreak and a little bit off TF2 too (maybe I'll still make music videos idk) + I just wanted to focus more on school a little bit; I'll be playing other games such as Left 4 Dead 2 & Portal 2 hit me up if you want to play with me if I'm not busy with school or other work orientated projects.

Summary: I dont enjoy wonderland.tf jailbreak that much anymore and im taking a break from it until I can feel comfortable playing it again.

(hours on TF2)

"Cellwars 1 Per Cell" - Poopy Joe 2022

Discord: PoopyJoe#5342

Attachments

• 1641415937963.png
    1641415937963.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 20

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Hey! That’s me, Nice
Fr tho you had to have to have seen this coming you’ve gain notoriety in wln, the people going after you isn’t for nothing your actions caused people to dislike you and you kept going because you knew you’d get attention for it, I personally don’t care what you do, just don’t expect people not to react or remember what you’ve done.

revy

Jun 3, 2021
Take a break for a while until you fix yourself and get better. Try to get away from the virtual world. Hang out with your friends, walk in nature etc. I have nothing else to say. See you again later. Take care of yourself.

Reactions: PoopyJoe

cottage

Fake
Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2019
>18
I don't know why you have an incentive to frame shit like everyone in wln wants to shit in your mouth and stomp your teeth in. You had done multiple things in the past and recently that has not necessarily warranted the comments/harassment* made towards you, but, you definitely you shouldn't be complaining about this stuff. If you surround yourself with people that do similar things like you it's not a surprise that they're also incredibly annoying and/or banned. You are basically in an echo chamber of idiots if you just solely lookup or frequently exchange with those individuals.
The screenshots posted of "proof" are just terrible; the first four ss's are just scorch and sniper basically having a feud if his guardban is justified, I don't know how that can be framed as malicious "rude[ness]" or harassment to Snipers_. I'm not in AP Cognitive Psychology, but I'd take the word of staff more than a player that is infamous for doing dumb shit.
The subsequent screenshot is just orange thinking that you were guardban evading or ban evading due to the fact that you had had your profile be blacked out like a teenager that was dumped. many people expressed this within servers while playing with you, yet you continued it.
Basically, TL;DR: Stop complaining about the shit you do can not warrant any form of backlash, like what you are doing is some red cross work, the crux's of your hypocrisy regarding the screenshots, and the following statement upon "I can send more" is just really retarded.
I'm not saying I hate you, I'm just saying you are also worthy of criticism because you play jailbreak and be annoying, unless* you do something like dumb, or later in the future, I have no wishes to continue this 'scuffle.' Hopefully you come back a better person after this break, however recalling past experience I don't think that's going to be the case.

Mann Of Security

Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2020
I don't know why you have an incentive to frame shit like everyone in wln wants to shit in your mouth and stomp your teeth in. You had done multiple things in the past and recently that has not necessarily warranted the comments/harassment* made towards you, but, you definitely you shouldn't be complaining about this stuff. If you surround yourself with people that do similar things like you it's not a surprise that they're also incredibly annoying and/or banned. You are basically in an echo chamber of idiots if you just solely lookup or frequently exchange with those individuals.
The screenshots posted of "proof" are just terrible; the first four ss's are just scorch and sniper basically having a feud if his guardban is justified, I don't know how that can be framed as malicious "rude[ness]" or harassment to Snipers_. I'm not in AP Cognitive Psychology, but I'd take the word of staff more than a player that is infamous for doing dumb shit.
The subsequent screenshot is just orange thinking that you were guardban evading or ban evading due to the fact that you had had your profile be blacked out like a teenager that was dumped. many people expressed this within servers while playing with you, yet you continued it.
Basically, TL;DR: Stop complaining about the shit you do can not warrant any form of backlash, like what you are doing is some red cross work, the crux's of your hypocrisy regarding the screenshots, and the following statement upon "I can send more" is just really retarded.
I'm not saying I hate you, I'm just saying you are also worthy of criticism because you play jailbreak and be annoying, unless* you do something like dumb, or later in the future, I have no wishes to continue this 'scuffle.' Hopefully you come back a better person after this break, however recalling past experience I don't think that's going to be the case.
God…. Damn.. cottage you have earned my respect

Apr 30, 2020
RIP Sigma Joe
man does cell wars and messes around a bit and is public enemy 1 ,ur kinda just dumb LMAO!!!

The Pesterer

Forum Robot
Jul 13, 2021
Armory
damn cottage just roasted poopy joe. also yea some of the screenshots u posted werent even harrasment or being rude. and u act like u dont even know what ur doing. like fr. u think doing obby backwards. cellwars one person per cell no taunt day and minefield no jump dayis great and totally not annoying... but take your break please. being hated by everyone isnt the best thing and u def deserve it. hell maybe you will learn your lesson and do less annoying orders.

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
1. "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘭𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩"

I never said that or implied that? I just said 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 have been rude/toxic towards me and my friends (e.g. Snipers_ & Jimmy) then screenshots provided below

2. "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘴'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 "𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦[𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴]" 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴_. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘗 𝘊𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘗𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵."

I don't understand how the screenshots aren't credible sources of proof of the harassment towards me & my friends; even if Snipers_ deserved his punishment that doesn't justify people just making fun of that fact and just harassing him and you practically justifying that is pretty unprofessional especially from an admin.

3. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥/𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘴."

The thing is this is jailbreak not a team fortress 2 competitive team, I don't understand why you guys just take jailbreak way too seriously and actually genuinely think I'm some sort of crazed sadist/ psychopath who hates reds; my orders are satire & the fact that you havent taken the hint even though its been obvious since the start of me doing cellwars 1 per cell & me being warden is just really disappointing to me, People actually get mad when I do cellwars and its pretty funny to me which is why I do it, and my orders; also again justifying harassment towards my friends but now just insulting them (same point applies from previous answer)

4. "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵."

Kyo literally told me it was fine to change my name and have an alias/ pretend to have an alt; (screenshots provided below)

The reason I even did it in the first place was to protect my privacy and be warden while doing my orders, because eventually I'll get autobalanced and then get targeted and freekilled over & over by somebody and I'm tired of having to manually report somebody; because if I do I have to record a demo (which takes a lot of resources from my computer AKA low fps and then i have to record it in OBS (which takes even more resources from my computer) then I have to get their steam ID and it isnt worth it in my opinion because of how low their punishment time is and how much people do it to me because if I just report 1 person it’s just gonna keep coming which is why I did it.

+ Even if I was trolling it is kind of Orange's/ people reporting me(s) fault for not even checking my guardban status to check if I'm even guardbanned or not in the first place.

5. "B𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘛𝘓;𝘋𝘙: 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘹'𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥."

So your saying I can’t defend my friends and me? also I could've put more screenshots in the announcement but I didn't want it to be too long I just wanted to get my point across.

Final Point: I just wanted to make a peaceful forum me announcing taking a break from wln.tf that's it, you forced me to escalate this further.

Also If your still going to argue with me the least you could do is just private DM me on discord/ or add me on steam so we can talk instead of responding in wonderland.tf forums

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PoopyJoeTakenTooSoon/

Apr 30, 2020
damn cottage just roasted poopy joe. also yea some of the screenshots u posted werent even harrasment or being rude. and u act like u dont even know what ur doing. like fr. u think doing obby backwards. cellwars one person per cell no taunt day and minefield no jump dayis great and totally not annoying... but take your break please. being hated by everyone isnt the best thing and u def deserve it. hell maybe you will learn your lesson and do less annoying orders.
how about you annoy some bitches

Mann Of Security

Honorary Member ★
Nov 19, 2020
earn some bitches
1. "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘭𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩"

I never said that or implied that? I just said 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 have been rude/toxic towards me and my friends (e.g. Snipers_ & Jimmy) then screenshots provided below

2. "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘴'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘶𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 "𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘦[𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴]" 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘚𝘯𝘪𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴_. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘗 𝘊𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘗𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘧𝘧 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵."

I don't understand how the screenshots aren't credible sources of proof of the harassment towards me & my friends; even if Snipers_ deserved his punishment that doesn't justify people just making fun of that fact and just harassing him and you practically justifying that is pretty unprofessional especially from an admin.

3. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥/𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘴."

The thing is this is jailbreak not a team fortress 2 competitive team, I don't understand why you guys just take jailbreak way too seriously and actually genuinely think I'm some sort of crazed sadist/ psychopath who hates reds; my orders are satire & the fact that you havent taken the hint even though its been obvious since the start of me doing cellwars 1 per cell & me being warden is just really disappointing to me, People actually get mad when I do cellwars and its pretty funny to me which is why I do it, and my orders; also again justifying harassment towards my friends but now just insulting them (same point applies from previous answer)

4. "𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵."

Kyo literally told me it was fine to change my name and have an alias/ pretend to have an alt; (screenshots provided below)
View attachment 13756

View attachment 13757
View attachment 13758
The reason I even did it in the first place was to protect my privacy and be warden while doing my orders, because eventually I'll get autobalanced and then get targeted and freekilled over & over by somebody and I'm tired of having to manually report somebody; because if I do I have to record a demo (which takes a lot of resources from my computer AKA low fps and then i have to record it in OBS (which takes even more resources from my computer) then I have to get their steam ID and it isnt worth it in my opinion because of how low their punishment time is and how much people do it to me because if I just report 1 person it’s just gonna keep coming which is why I did it.

+ Even if I was trolling it is kind of Orange's/ people reporting me(s) fault for not even checking my guardban status to check if I'm even guardbanned or not in the first place.

5. "B𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘛𝘓;𝘋𝘙: 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘹'𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥."

So your saying I can’t defend my friends and me? also I could've put more screenshots in the announcement but I didn't want it to be too long I just wanted to get my point across.

Final Point: I just wanted to make a peaceful forum me announcing taking a break from wln.tf that's it, you forced me to escalate this further.

Also If your still going to argue with me the least you could do is just private DM me on discord/ or add me on steam so we can talk instead of responding in wonderland.tf forums

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PoopyJoeTakenTooSoon/
Buddy I hate to put it this way and I’ve said this before you earned this. Your actions have caused this, same with your friends. Y’all broke the rules and got the appropriate punishment.

And I don’t condone hate towards you or jimmy or even snipers.

Also I really don’t have a personal grudge or anything against you (unlike a lot of wonderland) I’m just watching this from a outside perspective and seeing both sides.

Apr 30, 2020
Buddy I hate to put it this way and I’ve said this before you earned this. Your actions have caused this, same with your friends. Y’all broke the rules and got the appropriate punishment.

And I don’t condone hate towards you or jimmy or even snipers.

Also I really don’t have a personal grudge or anything against you (unlike a lot of wonderland) I’m just watching this from a outside perspective and seeing both sides.
bro broke rules on JB and that means its "justifiable" to harass him?
Average JB players IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.