Taking a Break from Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoopyJoe

Jun 9, 2021
Buddy I hate to put it this way and I’ve said this before you earned this. Your actions have caused this, same with your friends. Y’all broke the rules and got the appropriate punishment.

And I don’t condone hate towards you or jimmy or even snipers.

Also I really don’t have a personal grudge or anything against you (unlike a lot of wonderland) I’m just watching this from a outside perspective and seeing both sides.
"Buddy I hate to put it this way and I’ve said this before you earned this. Your actions have caused this, same with your friends. Y’all broke the rules and got the appropriate punishment"

Are you seriously justifying harassment over simple jailbreak orders in a video game, did you even read at least 1 sentence from my announcement.

"And I Don't condone hate towards you or jimmy or even snipers."

I'm pretty sure you do actually,

[I would've provided more screenshots but since you post on the discord every single day of your life I cant find anything.]

"Also I really don’t have a personal grudge or anything against you (unlike a lot of wonderland) I’m just watching this from a outside perspective and seeing both sides."

3. Don't pretend like your unbiased towards Snipers_ , Jimmy/ people like me; your just one sided against us.

You & Mann of Law/ "Nanner Emporium" are whats wrong with jailbreak nowadays; (AKA you and "Nanner Emporium" annoyingly favorizing and delaying the round over & over hence why Mann of law was banned and then when I complain about it I'm suddenly considered the bad person.

I also find it ironic that you do these things and also snitch on people trying to have fun on jailbreak 99.9% of the time

^

"Cellwars 1 Per Cell" - Poopy Joe 2022

Discord: PoopyJoe#5342

Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PoopyJoeTakenTooSoon/

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
If anyone wants to report someone for toxic behavior or harassment, then feel free to go through the proper methods (Discord, forums, staff DM's) to do so. Closing this thread since I don't think arguing back and forth about this will get anyone anywhere. As a final note, and not to seem like I'm taking sides at all, but I'd like to reiterate that we don't tolerate harassment of others under any circumstances.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.