Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3589

Discord unban

1.) Include your ban profile link:
Discord

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Was given a warning for spamming emojis, then did nothing and got a ban 5 mins later.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
2 Staff members before me were spamming too but didn't receive a ban. I don't see why only I should be punished when the staff (role models to members) can spam too with no repercussions I feel like I was targeted by @Eight

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I deleted all the spam and then gave a warning in General Lounge. You spammed after my warning and consequently you were banned, given this among previous warnings/kicks.

Reactions: R4

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Well the warning was directed at everyone, I said to redirect spamming text emojis to Shitpost Chat and then you decided to spam /tableflip and say "Like this?" Thereby, as you disobeyed my direct orders to not spam in General, you were banned.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
There are rules for the Discord you must follow, if a staff member warns you to not do something then you don't do it or else you will be punished. It's my understanding this isn't your first offense either so a ban was needed.

No, it was clearly right after I warned you, you did it and then said "FUCK" so I deleted and banned you.

D

Deleted member 3589

Even then it's not like I clogged up the whole chat or hurt anyone by doing so. All I did was this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also wdum it not my first offence? This is my first ban?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
But can do the same, bully certain people, send nsfw pics and get away with it?
Well any staff that would be caught doing this has been reprimanded so no they dont get away with it. If you are referring to abusive behavior from Meth (who for the record isn't staff), redirect complaints to @Xypher , otherwise go to @Madi if you have complaints about staff rule violating.

Even then it's not like I clogged up the whole chat or hurt anyone by doing so. All I did was this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also wdum it not my first offence? This is my first ban?
You were still spamming, you go to shitpost chat for that.

You've had multiple warnings, isolations, and kicks, hence previous offenses.

D

Deleted member 3589

i had 1 warning a million iso for other reasons and like 2 kicks as jokes so idk what u mean? . ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not my fault u cant handle a joke ;(

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I've conferred with fellow staff and they've had to deal with you on various occasions, isolations being taken into account as they're punishments nonetheless.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯
not my fault u cant handle a joke ;(
There's no issue of not being able to take jokes, again there are rules you need to follow.

Given your constant arguing and general behavior in this appeal, I can't find any reason to unban you.

Ban re-applied, appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.