Tasuna admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greggy

Admain Chormo
★ Donor ★
Jul 15, 2017
Murica
I believe that I should be a moderator/staff ,because I personally think wonderland is the best sever in popularity. What I mean of "best sever in popularity" is that, whenever I see a rule breaker there usually no staff/admins online. I have to wait usually half the day for any type of staff member to join the sever and deal with the problem. I do speak fluent English. I'm not well known on the community, some people know me though... I'm not over 17 years of age, and I'm not 16, but I do see my self pretty mature for my age. I played TF2 currently 764 hours. I mainly play the LA jailbreak sever you have. even though I don't follow 2 of the rules I still think I'm a pretty good mod, and one thing I want to put on this for but please don't overreact to this. I have been VACbanned on CSGO wall hacks. but now even though currently its been 37 days since I was banned but I don't want you guys to have very low number of moderators. I fully matured after the VAC incident I had, and my hopes are high for this forum to persuade however is reading this that I can be a decent maybe even a good mod. My hopes are also not that high due to my VAC history, my age, and for how well known. I have read the jailbreak rules. I had a history of getting banned on other community severs for example blackwonder the reason is that none of those severs are wonder land. Whoever is reading this you probably never going to accept this application,but I think this can be my second chance. doesn't every one deserve a second chance?.I know you guys don't want a mod walking around with a VAC ban on them, but I think this can be my second chance. wonderland severs are the best 

Status
Not open for further replies.